Arc are recruiting enthusiastic and experienced casual events & banqueting team members for premium venues in Glasgow, and their exciting, upcoming events.
Due to the nature of our work, all applicants must be OVER 18.
Seeking team members that have previously worked within a hospitality setting and have a combination of, or some of the following skills/experience:
- Carrying/serving 3 plates & clearing 5.
- Fully Bar Trained
- Cocktail Trained
- Wine Waiting
- Waiting on/servicing boxes and other hospitality lounges & suites
- Barista Trained
- AM, AGM, GM, Bar/FOH management experience
We have shifts available from THIS WEEKEND!
- Pick and choose your own flexible hours
- Decide where you want to work
- Work at some of the most popular, SOLD OUT events across Glasgow and beyond
- Fun, team environment- work with your friends
What can you expect?
Using our app, you are one click away from working at some of the UK’s most iconic venues including:
- Football Clubs - Hospitality Boxes & Suites
- Music Venues
- Major Stadiums
- Sporting Events
- Racing Fixtures
- Corporate Parties and Weddings
...and many more!
You will pick and choose your own flexible hours, to work as and when you want!
BASIC PAY RATES start from:
18 - 20 £8.50 + holiday pay = £9.53
21 - 22 £10.23 + holiday pay = £11.46
23 + £10.47 + holiday pay = £11.73
Qualities we expect from you?
- Eager to work and a positive attitude and good team working skills
- Reliable and committed to any given role
- Excellent communication and good command of the English language
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Strong knowledge and experience of hospitality industry (food & drink service) - not essential!
Benefits of Working with Arc
- Flexibility – no minimum or maximum commitment on shifts
- 24/7 – we offer shifts starting around the clock and we are open 24 hours a do too if you need to speak to us
- Team Member of the Month scheme - £50 prize plus £50 to your chosen charity
- Free mental health support – Mental Health First Aid trained managers
- 100s of opportunities
- Work experience – plus we have roles which do not necessarily require previous experience
- Employability scheme – interview and CV tips, stay motivated initiatives and more
- Locations nationwide with no geographic barriers
- No need to travel to our offices for application and interview process
- Fully online application and can be completed at a time that suits you
- Book your shifts online through our* app* and chat gives access to our 24/7 team
- Milestone benefits
- Always pay above minimum wage (from 1st April 2022)
- Living Wage recognised service provider
- Dedicated Welfare Manager CIPD Level 5
Arc Hospitality Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency known for supplying the country's top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions. In addition to the above roles, further employment opportunities may be available throughout the UK. Please note we pursue a merit-based recruitment strategy. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
Arc Hospitality Recruitment Ltd are a proud Equal Opportunities employer, and do not discriminate against any candidate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.