This could be the job for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Festival Staffing Manager to join our team for Summer 2024!
This role is predominately based ‘on-site’ at various premium festival and event sites across the UK for Summer 2024.
This will be from April – September 2024. Hours will vary dependent on needs of the business and event schedule and are paid hourly.
You will need good weekend availability throughout as majority of hours will be across Thursday- Monday.
Working as part of a small staffing management team, you would be overseeing the on-site logistics & welfare of large teams of festival bar staff.
· Ensure the smooth arrival of all staff to site
· Regularly liaising and communication with the client on site
· Ensuring all staff get to their correct work areas
· Providing on-site support to all staff
· Assisting with the collation of staff working hours
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
· Comfortable working outdoors in all weathers
· A willingness to camp on site
· Can work with initiative, be agile & think on your feet.
· Ability to multi-task, be organized & have great attention to detail.
· Good communicator
· Previous experience in dealing with large volumes of staff
Own transport & camping equipment is a bonus!
Salary will be hourly- minimum £14 per hour + holiday pay (this may increase after minimum wage has been confirmed for April 2024).
· Travel Expenses
· Assistance with camping equipment (if needed)
· Alternative accommodation provided for day festivals
· Food expenses
· Opportunity to expand into a full-time career with Arc Hospitality
Arc are an employment agency known for supplying the country's top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions. In addition to the above roles, further employment opportunities may be available throughout the UK. Please note we pursue a merit-based recruitment strategy. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
Arc are a proud Equal Opportunities employer, and do not discriminate against any candidate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To find out more about Arc, visit www.wearearc.co.uk.