Arc Recruitment are recruiting enthusiastic and reliable Baristas for our varied and exciting client portfolio.
We have alot of work with some very exciting clients, based in the Reading and Newbury
All you have to do is click to apply.
What can you expect?
Using our app, you are one click away from working at some of the UK’s most iconic venues.
We offer market - leading process, and work with some of London's most iconic, and prestigious locations.
You will pick and choose your own flexible hours, to work as and when you want!
Barista Duties include:
London Living Wage £12.95 per hour + holiday pay = £14.51 (some locations pay more than this of course, this is the minimum you can expect.)
Qualities we expect from you?
-Eager to work and a positive attitude and good team working skills
-Reliable and committed to any given role
-Excellent communication and good command of the English language
-Have the right to live and work in the UK
-Experience is preferred but can-do attitude is much more important!
Benefits of Working with Arc
· Flexibility – no minimum or maximum commitment on shifts
· 24/7 – we offer shifts starting around the clock and we are open 24 hours a do too if you need to speak to us
· Team Member of the Month scheme - £50 prize plus £50 to your chosen charity
· Free mental health support – Partnership with The Mix plus Mental Health First Aid trained managers
· 100s of opportunities
· Work experience – plus we have roles which do not necessarily require previous experience
· Employability scheme – interview and CV tips, stay motivated initiatives and more
· Locations nationwide with no geographic barriers
Arc Hospitality Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency known for supplying the country's top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions. In addition to the above roles, further employment opportunities may be available throughout the UK. Please note we pursue a merit-based recruitment strategy. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
Arc Hospitality Recruitment Ltd are a proud Equal Opportunities employer, and do not discriminate against any candidate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.